Dubai Stopover Package
2 Nights / 3 Days Dubai quarantine package
Tour price includes
- Stay in the Dubai at a 3* / 4* Hotel or similar
- Hotel accommodation on a single/twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- 1 RT-PCR test with transfers
- Return airport transfer
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- UAE visa
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- PCR test cost in India
- Registration Fees at a hotel or any type of City tax are not included.
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
Package price: Per person
Hotel accommodations – 2 nights
|Rs 13,900||Rs 20,800|
|Rs 14,800||Rs 22,500|
Hotel accommodations – 3 nights
|Rs 15,200||Rs 23,300|
|Rs 16,400||Rs 25,500|
Hotel accommodations – 15 nights
|Rs 29,100||Rs 51,100|
|Rs 33,900||Rs 60,800|
- The exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- Any extras will be charged to the guests directly.
- Standard international check-in time is 1400hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs. Supplement applicable for early check-in & late check-out.
- Full payment to be made in advance.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes is Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- The above quotation and Rooms availability are subject to change.
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 72 Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement). This requirement applies to all tourists, except Infants aged below 1 year.
- For any guests that require PCR test on departure, the resort will arrange testing through a Government approved facility. This service should be requested at the time of reservation or on arrival. The resort medical center staff will be taking the samples and they will coordinate to send them to a government-approved facility for testing. Results are issued before guest departure.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer’s entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Nonrefundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive